The Private On-ramp is a very structured hands on program. It is designed to safely and efficiently integrate anyone interested in starting CrossFit into our program with confidence and focus.
The private on-ramp is a one on one version of the group on-ramp. It consists of 6 personal training sessions between an athlete and one of our coaches. The 6 sessions are very structured and build on each other as you progress through the skills learned. The private on-ramp are completely tailored to you. The times of these sessions are personal to your availability and the pace at which you learn the skills are completely dependent on your abilities.
Private Onramps meet 2 – 3x per week for 3 weeks. Each session is 60 – 75 min. In addition to your training sessions per week, you will have access to our specialty classes: Weightlifting and Fitcamp.
*After graduating through the 6 sessions you will have 2 weeks of unlimited training following.
Private On-ramps are designed to accomplish the following:
- Get to know you personally as well as athletically.
- Asses your current mobility and flexibility limitations to determine a long term plan.
- Slowly expose and condition you to the intensity of the workouts found in our regular classes.
- Teach all movements used in the CrossFit program.
- Ensure you are safe and confident when moving into the regular class workouts.
- Answer all questions on training, supplementation, recovery, nutrition, mobility, etc…
- Determine your long and short term health, fitness, and CrossFit goals.
- Additionally, it will be your opportunity to get to know our coaches, community, and program.